Minex has now for a few days been down for a slightly bigger update where we have, among other things, redesigned the hub and ranker! Here is a summary of the changes that have taken place.
– 2 new maps. (Dust II and Mirage)
– 2 new lobbies.
– 3 new kits.
Bugs with permissions fixed.
– Changing map every 10 minutes.
– Completely redesigned and rebuilt.
– Now run 1.8.8 which means you don’t need separate IP to get into Deathmatch.
– Now show if a server is offline/down.
– New Scoreboard.
– Click a Compass in the hot bar to select server/view more info about servers.
– Click a Brew in the hot bar to show a link to discord.
– Click a Gold Apple in the hot bar to display premium rankers and perks.
– Now send out a message all over the server when a game is about to start. You can then click on the message in the chat to automatically be sent to the mini-game and into the arena.
– New NPCs at /spawn that tells us about different functions on the server. Easier for new players to get started.
Omega is now called MVP
Platinum is now called MVP+
All the ranks have changed their looks.
– The chat has changed.
– News will now be posted on the website also under “News” in the main menu.
– Notice when purchases are made at minex store is now sent out all over the server.
– TIPS are back.
– The price of TITAN increased by 100 SEK.
– MOTD is changed with new fresh design.
– Purchases made through PayPal/Debit Card are now delivered within 2 minutes of the Minex Store.